Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Then and Now






I can't blog about our summer without finishing up our crazy May. In the middle of school ending, packing up our house and moving all we had into storage space -- I flew across the country to hang out with these girls! Just thinking of it makes me smile and relax. Amanda kicked her husband out of their beautiful home for the weekend and us girl lived it up. Talking until 3am, laughing NONSTOP, laying out by the pool, EATING, shopping and JUST BEING TOGETHER was heaven for all of us. I am blessed to have each one of these women in my life and I can't wait for this years trip (watch out NYC:))

1 comments:

mar September 12, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

i can't tell you how much this post made me smile. i hope you are settling well (and soon?) and that you had a wonderful summer. love and miss you tons.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP