Thursday, September 25, 2008

At the Beach

This summer we spent a week at the beach with Pa, the Halls and the Tennessee Longneckers. We had a blast, the house was great and the beach was beautiful. Some of our highlights were watching sunsets on the beach, the kids playing together all they wanted without having to say goodbye, the pool that was connected to the house, and my personal favorite the outdoor shower. No there was no adult streaking, but I did keep shampoo outside by the shower and it cut down on the tedious task of showering after each trip to the beach or dip in the pool. (For those of you who know me - taking a shower is not high on my priority list anyways, so an outdoor one was ideal). Thanks Longneckers for the fun memories. We love you all!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo October 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

That was fun...I miss it.

klonghall October 4, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

OK, how did Allison know about this blog before I did??? Allison, you are always on top of cool things before I am... :-)

It was a blast! It seems like ages ago, though. I'm glad we (Allison, mostly) took so many pix. It was a fun trip.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP