Thursday, November 19, 2009

One Year Old



Julia Karen - you are one year old. You are beautiful. I am so happy and sad to watch you grow. You are wild and love to climb. You have three teeth and love to play with your brothers. You adore your daddy and rarely leave my side. You can say Ma ma ma, wave hi, blow kisses, clap and when I say peek a boo, you cover your ears. You are adored by so many. I told your daddy the other day that sometimes I just stare at you and can't believe that I am so blessed to be your mommy. I love you, I love you, I love you.

Toby wanted to give you a new baby for your birthday (your brothers are sad to see you grow but they love every new thing you do). We settled on a doll and you give her hugs and kisses and then throw her aside to try to climb on anything close by.

Homemade strawberry cupcakes were a must. Our friend Mrs Cindy made you a cake too. I love you JK more than you will ever know. I can't wait to watch you grow - I just hope time goes slow.

4 comments:

klonghall November 20, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

How can a whole year have passed already??? She is such a delight & a joy! We can hardly wait to see her again. We adore you, JK!

The Longnecker Zoo November 21, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

She looks like a full flege toddler in these pictures! Can't wait to see you guys!

mindy November 21, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

I'm happy and sad for you, and right along with you!
Happy Birthday JK!

Heather December 6, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

She looks so big! Her hair color is to die for! So beautiful, Candi!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP