Monday, January 4, 2010

Fiesta Bowl


I understand that we live in Alabama and that same state's university is playing in the National Championship on Thursday - but tonight is our night and we like people to know it.

(Although Lars is giving me the cold shoulder right now because I said that if BYU and BSU played I would of course cheer for BYU but I would be happy for BSU if they won. He said I wasn't a true cougar and he hasn't spoken to me since.... someday I'll have to post about the time I said Utah State has a pretty campus. Don't cross Lars and his cougars!)

6 comments:

Dana January 5, 2010 at 4:12 AM  

Cougars are hard core girl. Didn't you know that? There is nothing wrong with routing on "your" team.

The Paries January 5, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

However the BSU cowbell player was not happy to be supporting her team.

Bev January 5, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Go BSU!!! I always cheer for them and part of my reasoning when asked is because of my Boise Cousin. The other reasons include the beautiful ORange and Blue, the smaller program feel, the way they like heart more than brawn when recruiting... I love BSU. My favorite game of all time was BSU 's win over Oklahoma. That was heaven. Anyway, yeah!

The Longnecker Zoo January 7, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Don't mess with Lars and his sports! Or his shorts...HA HA HA I couldn't help it! I need more sleep aparently!

klonghall January 12, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

And, seriously don't try to sneak in sour cream into his food, either! Even the offer of free cheesecake won't stop the wrath of Lars!

Tammy January 26, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

That's right...GO BSU!! And hello, I have gotten way behind in my blog reading, you are so good at staying caught up! JK is getting SO BIG!! She's so darn cute and I love her little pony tail! :) Your Christmas decorations were awesome and your boys...as always are hilarious! Love ya!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP