Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Sprinkle

A few years ago 6 of my friends moved away in a six month time period. The last one that left made things especially lonely for me (hi Nicole:)) I began to pray for friendships - I believe in the power of girlfriends. About a month later my friend Kathleen introduced me to a girl named Cindy and thus my prayers were answered. Seriously.

So when her third baby boy came into the world we celebrated with a "sprinkle" to show our love and excitement for her family.
Cindy and her mom.

I believe in two things at a shower: good friends and good food - I think we accomplished that!

Drinks (lemonade bar) were served on the screened in porch and the weather was perfect for it.
Thanks ladies for helping throw a great shower/'sprinkle' for such a lucky baby and his awesome mommy!

5 comments:

Nicole Bolinger October 16, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Oh! So I've been replaced! HAHA! Just teasing. Such a cute idea, a "sprinkle". Glad you have Cindy!!:) Still haven't found a NW Arkansas version of Candi! :) Love your GUTS! :)

Tammy October 17, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

So jealous! Somday Candi, someday...
Looks like you did a fab job throwing a party, as usual! And I see your mantel, it's so cute!
Miss you.

Dana October 17, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Looks like such a fun time!!!

pooka October 17, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

I love the sprinkle title - did you come up with that? So clever and your food sread puts me to shame. What a good friend you are!

Cameron and Cindy October 17, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

SO MUCH FUN! Candi ~ you really know how to throw a party! Thanks for everything! LOVE YA!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP