Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lucky Seven Tag


Seven things I CAN do:

-Come up with irrational fears - I spent a few months worrying that JK would be born with one eye - seriously.
-Dance - I love it!
-Zone out when I am reading a book - I love being absorbed in a good book, always looking for good recommendations
-Go days without a shower or make-up (see above picture!) - I probably shouldn't admit that, but hey a little dirt ball is in everyone right?
-Love others immediately
-Decorate and make things for my home
-Cook - Just don't make me do it everyday, that takes away the fun

Seven things I CAN NOT do:
-Sing - it terrifies me to even think of doing it in front of people
-Swear with out a lot of effort - don't get me wrong, there was a time that Lars said the words "I didn't know I married a sailor" But now i just can't do it
-Bake - I said I can cook, but baking in the Longneckers world is an art and I just have never measured up on that one - just ask them about my pumpkin pies....
-Spank - I just can't do it.
-Dive - I spent my summers in Arizona with a pool in our backyard and I could never do it
-Watch scary movies
-Eat fish

Seven Things I say the Most:
-Boys, stop fighting
-Shut Up! said when I can't believe something is true
-Do you know how much I love you?... I love you to the moon!
-I miss you
-time to go potty
-you're the prettiest baby in the world
-Run, Run, quick like a bunny

Seven goals for the new year
-Lose the rest of this baby weight
-Keep in touch better
-keep on top of this blog like I would a journal
-finish our never ending list of house projects
-search ponder and pray while reading the scriptures
-save more, spend less
-follow through with good intentions

Seven reasons I fell in love with Lars
- He was a mystery
- He is brilliant
- His dimple
- He played things just right. He asked me out and then waited for two weeks before calling me again. I LOVED it! Then the next time we went out he brought me home before ten. AWESOME, it's like he was reading my mind and knew just how to keep me on my toes and wanting more!
- He is faithful and obedient to ALL gospel principles
- He's handsome and the most confident person I have ever met
- He made me laugh all the time- still does

Seven things I love to eat
- Chocolate
- cookies
- coke
- artichokes
- asparagus
- soup and salad
- Pumpkin bars
- potatoes

Seven people I tag
- All sisters and sister-in-laws (Dana you're included in this group)
- All cousins
- Nicole
- All friends here in Montgomery (Ozark and Pratville too)
- Heidi
- all friends in Virginia
- Everyone - this one was fun, thanks Katie

7 comments:

klonghall February 6, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

That "little dirtball" inside you makes us love you all the more! (Hey, I didn't shower yesterday until about 4 pm.) If you are concerned about your baking talents, it's a good thing you are married to "Paula Deen." He is still a bit of a mystery--life will never be boring with Lars in it. Maybe that's why I love hanging out with you guys so much! Fun tag! I'll work on it.

Dana February 6, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

I am going to have to do this just cause you called me a sister/sister in law. That made my day!!!

The Takemoto Family February 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Not sure tagging 'all friends in VA' counts as one of 7 people!!! Love and miss you even more when i read about you!

Natalie February 8, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Yeah really good idea! It will take me a bit but I'll definitely do it this week. Love you so much and thanks for all of your help. Can't wait to see you in July! or maybe May??

klonghall February 9, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

I just posted mine.

mindy February 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

miss you! i love reading your blog!

heidi February 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

i miss my little dirtball. i want to come down to mardi gras next year.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP