Thursday, February 19, 2009

When you go...


So since I have talked everyone I know into going to Mardi Gras in South Alabama next year, let me tell you a few other things to do while you are there. Head to the pier in Fairhope and then get some lunch in Folley at Lamberts - it's worth the drive.

They throw rolls at you and walk around giving you the sides of the day - honestly it was like we were at another Mardi Gras parade, this time instead of beads and stuffed animals they threw food at us - I even found myself clapping and waving my hands in the air for the fried potato and onion man to come to our table a number of times - Good times!

2 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo February 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

YUMMMMMM!!!! I would be in hog heaven!

Dawn February 24, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I've been to one in Missouri! They are really fun, we thought the rolls thrown were hilarious, only problem was, we weren't hungry by the time we got a table! Maybe that was my parent's plan, so the bill would be smaller with all of us kids!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP