Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy


So - I love to create things. For some reason I get a high from cleaning my house and making things. I have had a little home decor boutique (can I call it that? - hmmm, that reminds me I am 11 days late on rent...) for about a year and a half now and it is fun, but a friend recently talked to me about taking this passion and stepping it up a bit.

Step it up a bit we did! You can check out our business at lfhvinyl.blogspot.com. We have been nuts. In the last 6 weeks we have had 4 events going on. We have more scheduled for August and September already.

If you had stopped by my house last week you would have seen a dining room table and hard wood floors that looked ruined from paint as well as multiple jeans of mine covered in vinyl scraps - I was loving it! Honestly at one point my dining room had 30+ boards in all different colors flanking the walls and chairs and I'm pretty sure I went quite a few days without a shower and my hair tucked under a baseball cap all so that we could get people their orders by Mothers Day.

So that is what has been going on around here. I'd love to hear any comments or ideas on things we should add to our catalog.

8 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo May 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Candi, I love your crafts too. Wish mine turned out like yours. Wish I had the talent you have. THey all look great! Love ya and Miss ya

klonghall May 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Yeah, you are crazy, but that's why we love you! I wish I had the money to hire you to come and redecorate my house! Of course, if I had that kind of money, I'd hire a maid, too... Those are NOT my talents! I love seeing all of your creations! I am one of your biggest fans, you know that, right?!?! Thanks again for marrying my brother!

mindy May 13, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

I love you! Whatever you're selling, I'm buying! way to go...!

Jessica May 13, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Candi you have been a very busy bee. How do you do it with a baby. She must be so good. Everything looks so good. I don't know what I want you to make me first. I will look more and get back with you. Thanks!!

Wardell Family May 14, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

I LOVE the tile and quote! Can't wait to order from you guys. I bet you are pretty busy right now. That's why Emily and I went out for her bday...yes...that's why.:) It was fun hanging out today!

Tammy May 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Candi, your stuff is so cute! I think I need to put a big order in before July! Ben would love it! You do such an awesome job!

Kari May 20, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

yay! I can't wait to go shopping! You should take a trip up here and do a big event!

Yahnira Backus a.k.a. "Mommy" May 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

You are a woman with MANY talents. I wish some of it would rub off on me....he,he! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP