Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miracle for Tegan

See this little doll - her sweet little body is fighting cancer right now. Her name is Tegan and she is my cousins little girl. My cousin and her husband tried for years to get pregnant, they were finally blessed with this little girl just two years ago and now they are fighting for her life.

My heart has been breaking as I read and hear updates about little Tegan and her struggles with this battle. I know that many of you don't know this family, but I know that you know what it is like to be a mother and to fear for your little ones. Please follow Tegans story with us and pray for her and for her family. I know that prayers ease pain and strengthen us during our darkest hours.

Follow her story at: teganlyn.blogspot.com

3 comments:

pooka June 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

We will keep Tegan in our family prayers. I don't know her or her family, but I hope they will receive comfort during this very difficult time.

Shelby June 2, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet. I love and miss you more than you know.

Shelby June 2, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

By they way, your family is beyond beautiful. They all grow up so fast. Love ya girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP