Friday, June 26, 2009

Old Navy


Tonight we went to Old Navy to find out if they were in fact selling shorts for 5 dollars. Sure enough shorts, swim suits and tees were 5 bucks. Lars printed a coupon for 15 percent off on top of that and so by the end of our little shopping spree we bought:

2 shorts for JK
1 puff sleeve onsie for JK
3 uniform worthy (nice plain front khakis) shorts for Trey
1 swimsuit bottom for Trey
1 rash guard top for Trey
1 pair of board shorts for Toby
1 rash guard shirt for Toby
1 tee for me
1 board shorts for Lars

For a grand total of: $54 - that's with 10% sales tax included.

Happy shopping tomorrow - I know you will want to go after this post! Oh and the puff sleeve scoop neck tees are darling for ladies but they do shrink quite a bit....

3 comments:

pooka June 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Thanks for the info-you know I love shopping. By the way this is Erin and I'm inviting you to my blog so say yes to pookabug (Emma's nickname).

pooka June 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

It's me again. The 6th sounds great for a visit. Can't wait.
Love-Erin

Jenn June 28, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Hi. Hope it's okay I came on here...blog stalking. Your family is adorable. Anyway, yes whatever you can donate, we will use. We are actually planning a craft fair for November so, if you can get stuff to me before then that would be great! Plus, if you have crafty friends, get them together to make a bunch of stuff to donate. I think this will be great, thanks so much for your help!
Jenn

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP