Thursday, December 10, 2009

It has to be said


She is the best baby in the world. A week ago I found out she had a double ear infection. I found this out at her well visit. She never even acted like she was in pain. Now this sweet little girl has RSV. On top of that her body has broken out with a terrible rash. The doctor says it is from the RSV. But she keeps on truckin' and laughin the whole time - the same way she did when she had Swine Flu, seriously this girl is a CHAMP!

Speaking of CHAMPS - have you checked in on my cousins little girl lately? She is the ULTIMATE! Check in on her at teganlyn.blogspot.com

3 comments:

klonghall December 11, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Sweet baby! I had the same thing happen when Aiden was about the same age. He had a double ear infection that the Dr. discovered at the well-visit. He hadn't complained even once. I was shocked, and felt like the worst mom, ever. That kid still has an incredible pain tolerance. So, when he tells me that something hurts, now, I KNOW it must be really bad!

The Allred Family December 12, 2009 at 1:56 AM  

Hey! How are you? I miss you. I was thinking about you today. I wish so bad that we lived closer. Hope things are going well. We are having our first Christmas at our house, too. Just wanted to say hi!

The Longnecker Zoo December 13, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Beautiful little girl! Hope she is feeling better soon.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP