Monday, May 17, 2010

End of the school year already?

The boys both had end of the year performances these last couple of weeks.

Trey made us promise we wouldn't take pictures of him in his chick costume. He was too cute, we couldn't help it! At one point in his performance he simply disappeared. All the kids were standing there and singing and Trey was no where to be found. I started to panic - Lars even got a little worried. I was convinced he had fainted. I mentally began to chart a path on to the stage to find out if my little boy was ok. Then about a song later he popped up. After the performance we asked where he went and he said he got tired of standing there so he sat down for awhile - can't argue with that.
Toby, on the other hand, was eager to shine. His class began there last song and Toby and another boy brought the house down. At one point he was singing so loud (determined to out-sing the other loud boy) that I thought he would pass out from straining so hard. People were in tears they were laughing so hard. A very proud moment if you ask me...And can you believe our luck - Grandma was here for many end of the year activities! The kids loved having her here - can you tell?

2 comments:

Bev May 17, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

You mom looks so great. I just love her. I love you too! I also love your back yard. You are such a southern Gal!

The Longnecker Zoo May 20, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

True to their personalities. Did Trey get you for taking his picture? I thought you would say he saw you snapping away and decided he wouldn't take it anymore.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP