Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

I know in my heart of hearts that I am a good mom - but I believe this mostly because of him. It's because of him that on days like today when Toby tells me that JK has put a sock in the toilet (the same toilet he just pooped in), I just have to tell myself that the above guy will soon walk through the door and all will be right. The kids will run and squeal and I will breathe a little bit calmer.

So on this Mothers Day, I am grateful for my husband who supports me and helps me each day be the mom I am trying to be. I am grateful for the kids that bring me joy and happiness each and every day just by being them. I'm grateful for a mom who did it on her own for so many years and is still the best example I could ever ask for.

Happy Mothers Day to you all!

6 comments:

klonghall May 6, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

I love those pix of my little brother! He is a super-fun dad who sure did marry well! I think you have done your part, too, in making him a great dad. You are on my own Top 10 list of My Favorite Moms! Happy Mother's Day!

Bev May 6, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

ahhh, that was great! thanks

Nicole May 6, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

So sweet! You are a good wife too! :) Happy Mothers day! :)

Amanda May 6, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

What a great post! You are such a wonderful mom, an awesome wife, and a fabulous friend! However, I have to ask--Am I mising the point when I ask how you got the sock out of the toilet?

The Longnecker Zoo May 6, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

So sweet. Candi, I wish I could be half the mom you are. You ARE an amazing mom!!!! And Lars is a great Daddy. Ya'll compliment each other perfectly. And everytime I am around ya'll, I see that! Happy Mother's Day

pooka May 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

I think Lars is pretty darn lucky too. Happy Mother's Day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP