Wednesday, December 7, 2011

JK turned 3





Julia Karen - you are 3 now. You love the color pink, ice cream, cinderella and minnie mouse. You were Cinderella for Halloween and I don't think there was a day that went by from the day you got your costume until your birthday that you didn't wear it. You are beautiful and you love to tell us that you love all of us. We say "I love you" and you reply, "No I love Mommy, and Daddy and Cay (Trey) and Kerby (Toby)". For a long time you called Toby Poopy - so Kerby is an improvement. You have just really started to talk during these last couple of months and it is so fun watching you grow. You have learned to love nursery and your love for all babies makes me think you will always have the nurture bug in you (even if you do love to yell at all of us if we aren't doing things your way). To say your brothers adore you would be a huge understatement - sometimes they will say "isn't baby cute". Yes they still call you baby and I wonder if they will ever stop. I am becoming more comfortable with the fact that our family might be complete - but I know that it is because of you that I can feel this way. I have often said that Trey is my joy and Toby is my heart - you my girl are my smile and that has always been very precious to me. I love you JK! Happy 3rd birthday!

4 comments:

Nicole Bolinger December 8, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

you are the sweetest mom! Happy Bday to your baby girl!! now, let's talk about how cute that room is with the yellow chair and the chevron walls!! IS that your house?

mar December 11, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

you are so tender dear friend. i love and miss you so much. and i love seeing you and your sweet family.

The Longnecker Zoo December 13, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

YEAH!!!!! I love all the updates. Yipee! Thanks for posting all these. Made me miss you guys all over again. Can't wait to see ya'll soon :)

Kelsey @ just 2 birds December 14, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Candi, you are the coolest mom! I love this catch up on blogging. You gave me a lot to read while avoiding my finals studying! I miss you like crazy! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP