Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Girl

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY TAMMY

Today is my sister-in-law Tammy's birthday and since I can't be there to celebrate I thought I would post 30 things I love about her:

1 She is an awesome photographer
2 She does a mean "Hitch" dance
3 She loves Ben dearly
4 She knows all things girly
5 She is hip and always trendy
6 She is so fun to shop with
7 She can decorate a house like no one else
8 She is the best gift giver (we all secretly tell my mom to rig the Christmas list so that she has our name)
9 She is sensitive
10 She is a great Aunt
11 She is an inspiration in the mom department
12 Her laugh is contagious
13 She makes boring things fun (she got me through planning our 10 year high school reunion)
14 She is always up for a TCBY run even if we are way out numbered by the kids
15 She is a great friend
16 She drops everything when we come into town and plays with us 24/7
17 She has a strong testimony of the gospel
18 She is willing to do fire drills and go toilet papering still
19 She loves my sisters like her own
20 She is a great friend to my mom - I am always thankful my mom has you
21 She had the phrase 'sexual chocolate' on her license plate
22 She has a beautiful voice
23 She still likes slumber parties
24 She makes holidays spectacular (I still can't think of Valentines day w/o thinking of the breakfast you did for all of us)
25 She is funny
26 She makes the best Chocolate Chip Cookies and Rolls of anyone I know
27 She is always up for playing games and being loud and obnoxious during them (does everyone play family feud with as much enthusiasm as us?)
28 She is extremely patient
29 She is sassy
30 Everything she touches turns to gold!

'Hey there Little Lady' - Happy Birthday

4 comments:

Dana January 28, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

I don't know your sister in law but she sounds like so much fun. And girl it is always more fun to blog than to facebook (just my opinion though)I am glad your sister in law has you to dote on her on her birthday.

Tammy January 28, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Oh my gosh Candi...I got your message and Ben went to pull up your blog, thinking maybe there was a little happy birthday shout out, so we were surprised to see a whole post! You are so awesome, thank you so much for all your kind words! You are the best friend ever and you know I love hanging out with you 24/7 when you come home!

Thank you again and I miss you tons!
Tammy

klonghall January 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Wow! After that, I want to come to Boise with you and hang out with Tammy.

K Glover January 29, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

You have no idea how happy I am to have her here! Now I just need you and Aimee! :) I can't wait for you to come home! I've been needing a TCBY run with some TPing and Fire Drills. Ahh... the good times! I miss you so much!!!

Love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP