Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why I love having a girl




And I'm Through talkin - 

Just kidding I have to comment, aren't the top two dresses the cutest?  My friend Jessica makes them and I have been begging her to start an ETSY shop.  Feel free to comment on how cute they are and maybe she will believe me and start a shop.  I cannot wait to put JK in them as dresses and then when she is walking, I'll put her in them as a top with jeans underneath - LOVE IT!

The bottom is what she wore to church today - so fun.

7 comments:

Dana January 25, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

OH my gosh what a cute idea that is!!!Isn't it so much fun having a girl!!!

Nicole Bolinger January 25, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

You know I LOVE IT!!! I am jealous though. I want one!! I am gonna have to ask her to makw me one! ;) BTW, thanks for your comment on my blog, it gave me the warm and fuzzies!!

klonghall January 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I want some for Abby! Seriously! I'll be there in February. Yeah, I get the clothes thing for a baby girl after 2 boys. Have you seen Abby's closet? My friends' upscale consignment sale is at the end of Feb. :-)

Tammy January 27, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Don't you just feel like you want to dress her up and take a picture everyday?! I love having a girl, but a baby girl is just like having a little doll to dress up! You know I LOVE the dresses! I loved Ella's! :)

Dawn January 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Girls ARE fun!

Rachel Anne January 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Candi,

Julia is beautiful and the dresses are adorable. Also, I can't believe that you have been dealing with a possible tumor, new baby and post-partum stuff. I'm so glad that you received good news. Take care and say hi to Lars for Harv and I.

Rachel

The Takemoto Family January 29, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

So, so cute! You have to show a picture of her in them... i can't quite picture how they work as dresses!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP