Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love you, I love you, I love you


Say what you want about the movie and the bad acting - I love it. This weekend a bunch of friends had a Twilight party complete with vampire food and even Twilight chocolate bars. I wasn't able to attend the whole thing so I downloaded the movie to TiVo and made Lars watch it with me. I told Lars ahead of time absolutely no mocking during the movie so I wasn't totally surprised that he seemed into it - but my ubber picky ubber smart husband really liked it. I think I almost have him talked into reading the books. He can read a 400 page book in a day or two so I won't miss him like he missed me for most of last summer while I read the series, but hey who knows maybe I will start reading them again this summer (so long house work, see you in the fall!)

6 comments:

Tammy March 30, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

You know I'm right there with you! I bought it and have watched it twice. Ben fell asleep the first time around and wanted to finish it. He makes fun of it the whole way through, but I know he seceretly loves it! :)

Nicole Bolinger March 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I love it too! Wade and I watched it last week and I convinced him to read twilight! He has already read it and has started NEw moon!! We are having a twilight party on Friday night! what kind of food did you serve I was thinking of red velvet twilight cake and red non alcholic mimosas!!!

heidi March 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

i love that you love it. i do too! something about bad acting makes me feel right at home. tonight i am watching it again with my sister!
and
i wish i could visit you. monkeytown looks great.

The Longnecker Zoo April 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

I LOVED IT TOO!!!! I immediatly asked Erik when the next one came out.

Tammy April 2, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Don't do it Lars! The book is terrible and not worth reading...the movie was okay but if you have any level of testosterone, you will not like the book! - Ben

Bev April 3, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

I finally read all four book in the last couple of weeks. I had way fun reading them and am a fan too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP