Wednesday, March 25, 2009

spring is here

And so are my allergies! Sure our screened in porch is covered in a yellow powder of pollen and bees are swarming our azalea bush - but I'm lovin it, itching and sneezing aside!


I told the boys our goal should be to color each brick before summer - I wonder if the rain will wash away our goal...

I even busted out the pedicure splurge - Has anyone ever seen bigger toes? Perhaps red wasn't such a good idea...



And now each day is spend outside with sidewalk chalk and the bubble machine along with a few good sticks - my boys' favorite toy.

7 comments:

klonghall March 26, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

We're all stuffy, too. Cool flip flops! I need to splurge on a trip to the nail salon, too. Are you guys gettting this same rain? We probably won't see the sun until late Sat... The kids will be stir-crazy by then!

mindy March 26, 2009 at 4:52 AM  

boys and sticks, there is just something so sweet and innocent about it. well, until they sword fight with them, and someone's face gets scratched.

Dana March 26, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Girl red is always a good color for toes!!!

Jessica March 26, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Hey there looks like the boys are having fun sword fighting each other. Cameron wishes he could be there to play with Trey. Miss you guys.

michelangelo March 26, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

here's a suggestion for allergy sufferers from another friend of mine... http://tacotuesdayconfessions.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html

Natalie March 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I miss your face and the boys!, JK too seeing as how I havent seen her yet. I cant wait till you come in July it is going to be crazy fun so get excited!

The Longnecker Zoo March 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

LOVE the toes. I am suprised you let someone touch them. Come up here...allergies are bad but not like down there.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP