Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4 months

So I am almost five months and here are some of the things I can do.... I can bring my hands together and play with the ball in my jungle gym. I love to play with my toes and sit up like a big girl in my exersaucer. If my mommy puts all her weight next to me when I am laying on the bed, I can almost roll over - and she gets really excited for me! I giggle through my nose and I even sleep through the night (just depends on my mood). I ADORE my brothers except when they try to do 5 way kisses at night after family prayer - they make loud slobbery noises in my face - they think it is funny but it scares me to death! Just today I got upset with my mommy for covering my view of my daddy - he is so fun to look at! Oh, and I am so past the sit and rock with you phase - that was so last month - now I need to be up and walking in my parents arms.





Sometimes my mommy acts like she is going to eat me.
Sometimes I worry these two really will eat me...

I wonder what I will do next month...

5 comments:

Cameron and Cindy April 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Awwwww. . . Julia Karen is the CUTEST! LOVE the update! How is she growing SO fast?

mindy April 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Love the last picture--babies on their bellies are my favorite. And she's playing with her toes? that's one of my favorite stages! Lindsay isn't there yet, but close. Sounds like Julia Karen is advanced! Should we ever see each other again, how cute that they're just days apart!

Nicole Bolinger April 7, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Such a cute post!! You are the cutest mommy EVER with the cutest kids!! Love ya!

Bev April 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. Our girls can be best buddies someday. they will both be tall and wonderful.

The Takemoto Family April 8, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

She is so cute--- just wish you were closer so I could pass down some of the kagillion bins of girl clothes clogging up my house!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP