Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fasten Your Seat Belts...

Because I've got some updating to do. Some people "summer" at the Hamptons - we summer in Boise. So I have now returned home from our summer of fun and it is time to do some updating.

The first of our trips across the country was for this lady:



Julia Karen, a friend and I flew to Arizona to celebrate with Amanda at her wedding. It was wonderful, beautiful and overall a magical weekend. Can you tell that I spent most of the weekend laughing?
I am still anxious to find more pictures - ones that include Katie Allred and all of us with the beautiful bride. Thank you to all the log cabin girls for being you - Joy is the word I will always use to describe the feeling I have when we are together!

Also a shout out to Brett and Jeremy - thanks for being JK's pseudo daddy Brett! And Jeremy, you have opened the world of texting to me (Lars has shut that world down until we get a new cell phone plan but still my eyes are open and the next wedding we attend I will be right with all the fellas playin with my phone!)

4 comments:

Bethany August 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Oh my goodness! Look at all those familiar faces!

klonghall August 10, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Texting! That will REALLY put you over your cell phone budget. :-)

Nicole Bolinger August 10, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Just a little Jealous of your friendships!!! tear...I feel like the other woman!! ;) lol!

The Longnecker Zoo August 13, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Fun fun fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP