Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Sisters Wedding



My sister Natalie was married on August 22nd. It was a wonderful day. Everything was beautiful - especially her.



The boys were back together again and rocking their matching shirts that my mom dyed twice to get just the right color.

The backyard was beautiful and ready for a party! The colors were awesome. Everything POPPED!

Just in case this fountain wasn't big enough there was a smaller one for white chocolate - the food was fantastic!

Being with family and seeing old friends was wonderful. Everything really was magical...


Some of the behind the scenes prep work...


And now for some of the partying...

Congratulations Ben and Natalie - We love you both! Have fun at your party in Utah this weekend! Wish we were there!

7 comments:

mindy September 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

beautiful colors!!

Cameron and Cindy September 2, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

I love all of the pictures and LOVE the one of you and JK :)

Nicole Bolinger September 2, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Love the colors....And LOVE your dress!! I want it!!!

Dana September 3, 2009 at 5:23 AM  

I would have never put those two colors together but man they really do work don't they. Beautiful reception. I thought all of your family was in Idaho, not down south??

pooka September 3, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

What amazing wedding colors. The pictures are gorgeous of you and your kids. I love your dress - you look great in it.

The Longnecker Zoo September 3, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Ok, the one where Nat is with all the nephews and neices...CRACKS ME UP!!! Toby is creating his own fun and Trey....Lars jr look!!!
Love your dress Candi. You and Tammy could pass as sisters! Aimee's hair is way cute.
Cute couple they make!

Tammy September 7, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Cute pictures! Such a fun day! But hello...did I really look that horrible in that shirt?! I'm so sorry if I did! You look dang cute though! Love ya!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP