Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beach 2012

We went to the beach! We have become lovers of the 30A beaches here and when we can get to Seaside beach in just under 3 hours - we are all hooked! I didn't get any cousin pictures, but the kids loved having them there to swim and play games with - and what a treat for me to have Aunt Kim willing to hang with Toby at the pool (by day 4 Toby was done with the sand) so that I could get to the beach everyday with the other two beach kids. Lars was with us for the first part of the vacation - we had a great time spending fathers day with him and his dad - My friend Tomicka came for the second part of our trip - We finished our trip with seafood on the harbor - Oh how we love summer!!! (hoping to insert more photos here... Kim? Tomicka?)

1 comments:

klonghall June 23, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

Loved spending time w/ you guys at the beach! It was the perfect distraction for what could have been a very sad weekend. (Has it really been 5 years???) Best Father's Day ever! I'll always be the Aunt who will stay at the pool with kids who are tired of the sand. I have to keep up my rep as a "Fun Aunt". We love living close to your family. Is it too early to begin a countdown to Mardi Gras?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP