Tuesday, June 26, 2012

house

When my sisters and I get together we spend hours talking about decor - I have always said that there are no better people than sisters to give you their honest opinion about things.... And we are nothing if not honest with each other - so these photos should give us hours of discussions. For the life of me however, I can not figure out how to get photos in any sort of order on this blog. To top that off I should probably wipe off the lens on our camera after pulling it from the beach bag - but for what it is worth here is our new home (in no particular blurry order...) There are rooms that need work and others that were not photoed (kitchen and dining - can't wrap my head around those areas) The grey front room is just getting it's start and will take a long time to be completed mostly because I am obsessed with mirrored antique looking coffee tables and how I am going to get Lars to sign off on the price of one of those puppies is going to take a lot of stratagizing - I don't think that is a word:) But for 9 months in we are happy and settled and loving this home.

5 comments:

mar June 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

um, SO darling. you are so hip, love everything in your house! xoxoxo

Dana June 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Your house is so cute. I really want someone to come help with my bedroom. Yours looks beautiful!!!

klonghall July 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

Your house is my favorite retreat! It's better than any hotel I've stayed in. It's beautifully decorated and is filled with fun people. I never want to spend my birthday anywhere else. :-) And, as Abby said the other day that we should spend every Thanksgiving there, too, because, "remember the day we had all those pies? They were SO good!"

Nicole July 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

I LOVE it! It's so beautiful! I have so much anxiety right now as I'm about to move into a house and it's not going to be cute AT ALL! :) Love ya, miss ya!

Unknown September 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

i so love your home , very up to date but still not out of its place look : ) i wanted to follow your blog , but dont see a link .
follow me please if you like my blog : http://thatsmamarazi.blogspot.com/

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP