Wednesday, October 15, 2008

32 Days to go

So, we are getting close. I am getting nervous, excited and huge! Really, I thought I was doing better with this baby, but nope - looks like we are going to be heading into the hospital at the exact same weight as Trey and Toby. 9 months up, 9 months down I guess, but all these similarities have me very nervous that Julia Karen might really be a boy! I have had 3 people confirm it is a girl, but I am still freaking out, I am also obsessed with the worry that she only has one eye - weird I know, but these are the things that keep me up at night! I once knew a girl that had dreams every night that she gave birth to a bird, so I guess we all have our things....

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cameron and Cindy October 15, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

You look so cute! It won't be long now!! Yea for Julia Karen!

Courtney October 17, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

That does not surprise me one bit that you are having crazy dreams about Julia Karen. She is going to be fine. :)

Grandma Karen October 18, 2008 at 1:15 AM  

It is so good to see you! You look wonderful and so does my little Julia Karen! I can't wait to see you both in person! I love the blogspot - just keep it current so I can keep seeing my kids!

The Longnecker Zoo October 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Candi, You are so stinkin' cute girl! I wish I look half as cute as you when I am pregnant. I could just kick you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP