Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Fall


So Fall is here and it is my very favorite time of year. Today Toby and I spent the morning at the park and there was an actual chill in the air. Every mom kept commenting on how great the weather was. I love October, I kind of wish that this little girl was going to be born during October so that for the rest of her life she could have fun Halloween parties for her birthday.

The boys are really excited for Halloween. Last night we took the boys to get a pumpkin to decorate for Family Home Evening - Trey named his Pumpkin Dumpkin. We have plans for the pumpkin patch, possibly this weekend and then fall festivals at schools and church Halloween parties marked on the calendar. I love it. they love it. Also there is something about October and chili and cornbread with apple cider that just sounds right - don't you think? I will post my favorite recipes for those soon.

Hopefully the above picture makes you laugh, it did me....

3 comments:

klonghall October 7, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

I completely agree. This is a wonderful time of the year. I want it to be cool enough to get out our Cocoa-Latte and make runs to Starbuck's for a Caramel Apple Cider! YUM!

I always think about that first cabin we stayed in in Ellijay at this time of year. Wasn't that trip almost magical? I can hear the river when I think about being on that big porch.

Nicole Bolinger October 7, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

I now get to blag stalk you!!! ;) I love ya girl and miss you so much! Anyway, when I mentioned "eating chili and cornbread with friends" on my blog I was totally thinking about you at halloween!

Cameron and Cindy October 9, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

What a funny pumpkin scene! Yes, it made me laugh!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP