Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shower In Alabama


Recently my friends here in Alabama threw me a shower. It was GREAT! So again, my ability to post a lot of pictures is making my posts limited, so instead of showing pictures of the beautiful people that were there and the darling things they brought I chose to focus on the food because it ROCKED! They went all out and I loved it! Thanks gals. They did a brunch and it was tasty and delicious! I am sure the main hostess is still recovering, but I think everyone there was happy they came if only to hang out, chat and EAT! Thanks again everyone. I love you all!

2 comments:

klonghall October 4, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

I totally would have driven down to Alabama for that spread... Well, except for the fact that we were almost out of gas here in Atlanta. It looks like a great time. I can't wait to see your loot!

The Longnecker Zoo October 5, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Looks DELICIOUS!!! Hope you got some great stuff. Y U M M Y! I still have a gob of clothes for you too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP