Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Boys

I love my boys. They are my world. I am excited to add a girl to the mix, but there really is something special about a mom and a son, maybe it's because I know that someday there will be another woman that will become their everything, so for now I treasure them. A few things that I want to remember about each:

Trey is so sensitive and kind. He is exactly like his daddy in his obediance. He loves school. He loves to laugh and tease. He hates vegetables but loves apples. He will always cuddle. When Julia was sick he would sit on her bed and play puzzles or look at books for hours just to be near her. He is very smart. The other day he said in regards to Toby, "I can't wait until he turns four so that we can stop playing this guessing game of what he is saying". He loves being outside and climbing his tree. He says his best friend is Daddy and he wants to live in Boise. He won't wear/eat/drink/ anything with eyes on it (cartoonish things). He won't be around the color pink and refuses to eat girl birthday cakes.

Toby is the funniest little boy. He didn't talk until he was 2 1/2. Now he knows his colors and is learning his alphabet. His facial expressions are priceless. He is like me and has OCD tendancies. He has to do things in his way. He is the biggest helper you will ever meet. He loves to wrestle with Trey and is a total dare devil when it comes to jumping off things. When he gets mad he can throw a fit that is like no other. Lately when he is upset he puts his hands under his armpits like he is going to do the chicken dance and stomps his feet and his eyebrows furrow together - it makes us laugh. He loves vegetables, especially green ones. He, unlike Trey, loves characters and would dress up like any of them. He is obsessed with spiderman even though he has never seen a spiderman cartoon of any kind.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

klonghall October 21, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Ooooooh! I love your little boys! They adore you, too. I love watching Lars be a dad. My mother and I often talked about that. She was so pleased to see what great fathers her boys turned out to be.

I have my little girl, who is very much a "Daddy's girl", but my boys still give me hugs and kisses, first, and come to me when they get hurt.

I'm so glad you are blogging. I love reading what you have to say.

Nicole Bolinger October 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

You are such a sweet mom!! After a day like today I don't know that I could list all the wonderful things about my girl!! ;) Teasing!

ANd the boy's room looks great. Where are pics of the Nusery?! ;)

Jessica October 22, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

Candi
It is good to see pics of your family since we haven't been able to get together in Montgomery. The boys are getting so big. You look great as well. I think my stomach is bigger than yours. When are you going to deliver? Good to hear from you.

Dawn October 22, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Candi! I love it! I love that I can catch up with you and visit you and I didn't know until last week that you were having a baby!!! Your boys are SO big since I saw them last summer and you look great! I don't think you look that big, if you subract 8 inches, then we'll see! good luck with the delivery, I will peek in on ya and come visit us! Dawn

The Longnecker Zoo October 23, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

I love those boys!!!! I sure with Toby would give me the time of day though. I miss you guys and can't wait to see ya'll next month!!!!!!

Amora October 29, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Love the blogs

Jessica October 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Hi Candi,
So I was very excited to see your blog. I have been wondering how you are doing forever. I don't think I have ever told you but congrats on your pregnancy. Very exciting. You are boys are darling and you all look great. I am excited to be able to keep tabs on you guys now. We miss you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP