Friday, October 17, 2008

We still got it


So we just got back from a Rockband party. And since I am doing this blog as a way to journal about me and my family I just have to say for posterity sake that boys, your mommy and daddy still have it! Lars is great on the guitar, which is no surprise since we own guitar hero, but he picked up the drums right away. I on the other hand decided to stick with the guitar and singing. Lars refused to sing, but I promise you as soon as we get our version for the Wii (which Lars informed me he ordered weeks ago - news to me) I can guarantee you he will be belting those songs here at home. So while I was the youngest one at the party tonight it certainly didn't show - 30's, 40's it's all good at Rockband parties in Fungomery!

2 comments:

klonghall October 18, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

Oooooooo! I'll be your lead singer! Donnie's good on just about anything. We'd make a great band! Congrats! My kids will be very impressed. You are already very cool in their books, anyway. (Certainly cooler than their paretns!)

The Longnecker Zoo October 18, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

I would love to be a fly on the wall for Lars belting it out. I bet he really can sing, he just hids it from us all.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP