Thursday, October 2, 2008

Idaho Part III


Ok so you can tell that I am totally blog illiterate because I am having to do a separate post for each entry - oh well in time I will be great at this like the rest of you....

I wanted to blog about some other fun things we did while we were home. Davis had a birthday party and we also went to the Smith family reunion in McCall. Both were so fun. Davis is getting so old and he and Trey are best friends - too bad they are so far away from each other. McCall was beautiful - Tammy's brother built an awesome "cabin" (I love how we still call these fantastic McMansions cabins just because they are in the mountains) and we stayed there for a long weekend. The actual reunion was at my aunt and uncle's "cabin" on the lake. We had fun eating, swiming, boating, canoeing, jetskiing etc. I have never seen a better location. There is something magical about smimming in a mountain lake. The only thing that comes to mind to describe it is AAHHHHH! It's cool and fresh and beautiful. Lars thinks I am disgusting, but I have been known to use a mountain lake as my shower for days at a time (yes I even shampoo my hair in the lake - fish killer that I am...) see my beach post for further explanation on alternative showering techniques.

We miss you Idaho - oh and on a side note, if you are ever in McCall eat at the Pancake House. Tammy introduced us to this and it is worth the two hour drive from Boise just for their GIGANTIC cinnamon rolls!

2 comments:

klonghall October 4, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

We really have to do a Longnecker trip to one of these "cabins" in Idaho. The Halls are so in! It looks so beautiful!

The Longnecker Zoo October 5, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Us Longneckers are in too. So beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP